Are you looking for the best air purifier or want to know how to find the best air purifier? You are at the right place, in this guide we will check out how to find the best air purifier like air doctor 1000. With many different purifiers available in the market, finding the best one for your home will be a tough task. Many people find air purifiers to be a bit complicated to understand, for this reason; we will check how to choose the right one.
What’re Air Purifiers?
The air purifiers are generally used for removing contaminants and pollutants from the air and improve the air quality. They are manufactured as stand-alone, small, and big units that are easy to attach to HVAC. The air purifiers will remove volatile organic compounds, pet dander, dust, smoke, and pollen from your indoor air by using UV light, high heat, ionic technology, and HEPA filters.
Tips for selecting the best air purifier
- The first thing you need to know where you will place the air purifier so that you will select the perfect size as per your space.
- Compare ratings that show how much effective the air filters pollutants are.
- Find the air purifier, which is good in filtering out the pollutants that are specific to your house and health requirements (removing smoke, dust, pet dander).
- Check noise levels in the product specs. It depends on where you want to use the air purifier; you might want to buy a quieter machine.
- Select the device that makes use of HEPA filter, it is a gold standard for the indoor air purifiers.
- Skip on bonus features, like app integration, if you are on a budget.
- Calculate air purifier’s maintenance and power costs so that you will budget beyond the initial purchase.